Monday, 28 April 2014

A little something for you

Hi all

Lyndsey here with my regular Monday inspiration post here on the MMCS blog, this week us girls have a free week and can show you anything we want.

I have decided to use one of the new fabulous Prima Doll Stamps - I love this latest collection as they are much smaller than the original ones and come with sentiments too.


I teamed the image with some gorgeous Carta Bella papers - Baby Mine Girl - and added just a few embellishments from the £1 Embellishment range to finish

*NEW* Prima Marketing Mixed Media Doll Stamp Kit For You   *NEW* Carta Bella 6x6 Paper Pad - Baby Mine Girl *NEW* MMCS Value Embellishment Packs - Heart Buttons  *NEW* MMCS Value Embellishment Packs - Resin Daisy Flowers    *NEW* Cabochons & Resin Flowers - Small Roses Mixed

Thanks for joining me here today, please do pop back through out the week to check out my team mates fabulous creations.

Lyndsey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)