Tuesday, 29 April 2014

A little "Rusty" !

Hello and good morning my fellow craftaholics!!!!
Time for me to share another make here at My Mum's Craft Shop... and this week its a free week. so here's what I did...


For all of you that loved Pollycraft images, you will be delighted at the release of lots of firm favourites, and new ones over with CC designs... and you can get them at MMCS
This is a BIG favourite of mine, called "Rusty"... I have coloured him up super quick with my Markers... and I have used fabulous boy papers to complement the look.... 
I used a robot font on my PC to create the greeting... and that was it... Did I tell you I LOVE these smaller card sizes, they are super fast to make!!!! 
Check out the fabulous makes from the rest of the DT by popping back every day... and check out those CC stamps... I defy you not to LOVE them all!!!
 Have a wonderful crafty day!!
Hugs 
Lis-M 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)