Monday, 10 March 2014

Thanks

Hi all

Lyndsey here running a little late with my regular Monday posting. This week our theme is flowers and I so I took it literally and used this gorgeous floral image from Mama Elephant - one of new range of stamps available in store now.


The stamp is from the Water Blooms Set and I stamped it firstly in green then re-stamped onto a spare piece of card in yellow and decoupaged the flowers up on top. The gorgeous papers are from the new MME pads Now & Then Milo and I added a couple of embellies to finish from the £1 embellishment range - Wooden Heart & Striped Candy Dot.

*NEW* Mama Elephant Stamps - Water Blooms  *NEW* My Minds Eye 6x6 Paper Pad - Now And Then Milo  *NEW* MMCS Value Embellishment Packs - Medium Striped Candy Dots     *NEW* MMCS Value Embellishment Packs - Wooden Heart Buttons   

Thanks for joining me here today, please do pop back throughout the week to check out my team mates creations.

Lyndsey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)