Sunday, 16 March 2014

Emily and her cute Cat!

Hello Everyone! I hope you are all well and having a good Weekend. We are having some beautiful weather here at the moment and I am hoping to get out in the Sunshine today. It's Jane here today and I have been playing with lots of my new stash from My Mum's Craft Shop for my card. I am totally in love with all the new papers which have arrived recently and I absolutely adore the Wild Rose Studio panels I have used for my image.


I used papers from the Carta Bella 'Sew Lovely' and the My Mind's Eye Record it 'Pretty Things' pads. I added my usual stitching around all the edges. The papers match the image so well! The sentiment which I added to a Melissa Frances frame is an older one from my stash.


Here is a little close up of the image, Emily is adorable and her little cat is so cute! I can't wait to play with the other images in the pack. I hope you have a lovely Sunday.
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)