Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Bees love flowers, right???

Hey guys.... how as your weekend???
I spent mine away in Newcastle... and I needed to get home for a rest!! hahaha! 
So, onto a more leisurely pursuit... creating...
I made this little number for this weeks "flowers" theme here @ My Mum's Craft Shop ...


Now in contrast to lots of flowery papers I used a rather stylish selection from BG, then I coloured up Tiddly Inks "Happy Bee Day" with my markers & pencils... the flowers are from one of my all time fav dies from MFT Die-namics called "Flower trio" , I added a few pearls, some stickles, and the sentiment which comes with the stamp set... and there you have it....
please pop back this week, and get some more inspiration from the rest of the totes amazeballs DT , they rock!!
Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)