Tuesday, 4 March 2014

A Spiffing Day!!!

Hey guys! thanks for joining me today ... I am sharing a quick and easy male card for our free theme this week at My Mum's  Craft Shop ...
I loved this fabulous Woodware Stamp as soon as I saw it , and it makes a super fast card for the men in your life .... 

I gathered some male type papers, and matted them on chocolate cardstock, then I stamped a pale background in Smokey grey ink using the MFT  "water colour " stamp. I inked up  my "Spiffing Day" stamp in Tuxedo black, and stamped over the top ...
 I added a few metallic brown pearls, and used my Die-namics "Lead the Way" dies to cut out some arrrows. these were matted onto chocolate cardstock scraps ( waste not....) and 3d'd on 
so, a quick masculine card , in less than half an hour!!!! 
Do join the rest of the DT girls , and see what they rustle up for you this week..
 have a fabulous day!!
hugs 
Lis x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)