Tuesday, 25 March 2014

A "hearty" Hello!!

Good morning dearies....
Thanks for popping over and joining me today.... I am sharing my "animal" themed card for this week, and I have plumped for the ever lovable "I heart Chester" from Miss Muffet stamps....
So, to shake things up a bit, I have cut an A5 card in half to create a mini masterpiece..... I know, shock ,horror.... I make 6x6 cards as a way of life...lol!! 


I have coloured him with my Spectrums, and used up some scrap of DP that is in my huge pile of "bits" I have used my Die-namics scallop edge die to cut out some chocolate cardstock, and then I ran this through my "Wood" effect embossing folder... 
I used my fishtail flags die to cur out a banner in the flip side of the paper scrap, and added a die cut "Hello" from chocolate CS again , using my Paper Smooches "Hello" die set... 
I popped on a button to finish.... Hey presto!!! what a quick make... I must try this size card more often!!!
There's loads more inspiration to be had right here on the MMCS blog... so, keep popping in.... and check out the baskets of gorgeous goodies you can by at the shop!!! 
See you soon! 
Hugs xxx

1 comment:

  1. Super is ie weer geworden...heel erg mooi.
    Liefs Anneke

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)