Monday, 13 January 2014

You are Loved

Hi all

Lyndsey here to show you my inspiration post for the Red, Pink & White theme this week. I thought this card would be perfect for Abbie to give to her little boyfriend on Valentines Day, so coloured the image to look like her lol.


I used the gorgeous image Celeste Amberglow Heartstrings from LLMM and teamed her with some fabby Echo Park Sweet Girl papers (unfortunately the papers are out of stock at the moment but you will find lots of other Echo Park pads HERE). I kept the design quite simple for me and added just a couple of embellishments to finish - Large Sparkler & Wooden Heart Button which are available in store for just £1 per pack.

Don't forget to pop back during the week for more fabulous inspiration from my lovely team mates.

Lyndsey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)