Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Sunny Day Doodles

Hey guys, and welcome to another week of inspiration over at My Mum's Craft Shop... Its a free week, so I thought I could play with my new favs, my  new MFT dies and stamps ...
I love these Sunny Day Doodles from MFT, and the Love it set just release are perfect for those luuurve cards ...



so, heaps of new stuff on this....
The papers are My Mind's Eye "Cupids Arrow", then I have used the fabby Die-namics Hearts & Kisses cover up .The  Love It sentiment  is stamped onto my Die-namics "Notebook paper" die.I have added a button, some jute twine, and an old die cut of nesting hearts... I use this loads .
There you have it simple but effective... I coloured the sentiment in with my markers, and a touch of stardust pen..Finito..!!!
I hope you will keep checking back this week for lots of inspiration from the Totes Amazeballs  MMCS DT..
 Catch you next week!
Hugs xxx

Lis-M 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)