Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Pink ,Red & White - and a whole load of dies....

Hello my lovelies.... Glad you popped in!
I have a card to share using my fabby new goodies from the new MFT Die-namics release. Its a little CAS-ish... and I need to practice this more... but here you go...



The theme is pink, white & black here at My Mum's Craft shop... and I grabbed a whole pile of new goodies to whistle this up....
I have used , the Die-namics blueprint 9 die, the transformables "Heart full of love", fishtail flags layers die  My Mind's Eye "Cupid's arrow", and to finish.... a gorgeous rhinestone heart !
That's a huge lot of delicious new stash .. yay! ...
Ok, that's all from me, so do join us for the rest of the week, to get more Pink,Red & White inspiration...
 hugs 
Lis xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)