Monday, 6 January 2014

Happy Mail

Hi all,

Its Lyndsey with my regular Monday posting here on the MMCS Blog. This week is a free week so we can choose whatever we like to showcase to you lol.

For my card this week I have used a gorgeous image from one of The Hobby House Topper packs. I love using these and they are perfect for when I can't be bothered to get my pens out and colour! I stamped around the edges of the panel using a swirl stamp


I really wanted to go for a nice cheery and spring like card so choose some bright and pretty papers from My Minds Eye - My Girl Pad and created a little scene with some die. I added lots of gorgeous goodies from the £1 Embellishment packs available in store - Resin Daisy Flowers, Heart Button, Striped Candy Dots. I finished off with some lovely polka dot organza ribbon and a couple of paper roses.

Please do pop by during the week to check out my team mates fabulous creations.

Lyndsey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)