Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Compost Happens

Hey up!! Wednesday again. 

We've got ourselves a free week, which means I got to play with yet another Paper Smooches stamp set.

The set I used for this card is "Green Thumb"  - I knew as soon as I seen it I had to have it!! Look at that sentiment - compost happens - perfect for so many cards!! 


There are pieces of veg in the set including this cute carrot and pea pod.

I knew when I sat down to make this card I didn't want it to include any colouring, so I decided to paper piece instead. I used papers from Carta Bella Wildflower pack and really loved how the little seed packets turned out!

This card would be perfect to send to a gardening friend or to anyone who is in need of a little pick me up!!

Voila - a card without a ProMarker in sight! I even resisted the urge to colour the little snails shell! ;)

Thank you for stopping by today. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)