Tuesday, 28 January 2014

A new baby girl

Hey guys, its Tuesday again!!! How does that happen so fast???
So, that means it my turn here at My Mum's Craft Shop  to share a "new" something with our "new" theme this week ...



How about a new baby card??
 I have used the Echo park papers "Bundle of Joy girl " , I LOVE these... I have used them over and over... not just for baby cards either... 
I colour my baby stamp up with my markers added some flowers from stash, and a swirly leafy die cut... Embellished with stickles.. and tried out my new gesso, through a stencil, to get a bit of texture. Maybe I need practice... 
Don't forget to pop back and see what "new" creations my MMCS teamies come up with.
You're in for a treat!!
Hugs
Lis xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)