Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Winter Wryn

It's Lou Mac.

Today, I thought I'd share this gorgeous little Wryn who's kinda dressed up like a little girly Santa!! 

Wryn is from the Winter Friends set by Tiddly Inks. I coloured her up in red and black with my ProMarkers.


The papers are from the new Echo Park - 'tis the Season pack. So pretty. I love the contrast of the distressed blacks against the traditional reds and greens. Very unusual. If you haven't got your hands on this pack I highly recommend you do so, even if you have to wait for next years cards before you can use it! ;)

So.. what else.. I added some green paper flowers, some die cut vellum snowflakes - I used my Die-Namics Let it Snowflake dies.. a little striped red button from Kitty's new line aaaaaaaand.. some red Hobby House rhinestones here and there.

A cute little Christmas card with the traditional reds and greens, but a little bit of black thrown in to mix things up a little!! Thank you for stopping by today!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)