Thursday, 12 December 2013

Snow Bunny



Hey Peeps :)

Are you enjoying Christmas Week here at My Mum's Craft Shop? Not far away now is it? I'm still ignoring that right now, I'll panic in a few weeks.

So, while I am still blissfully ignoring the fact that Christmas is less than twenty days away, let's talk about this cute stamp, Freezin Season from The Cats Pajamas. I am sooooo gonna make a Snow Bunny when it snows this winter, I just love bunnies. I also have a soft spot for the Countdown to Christmas papers from Bazzill Basics. And have you seen all the fabulous embellies Kitty has in stock right now? These Wooden Hearts are just a taster. Gorgeous, right?

Well, I can't sit around here chatting all day. I'm sure there's something I should be doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)