Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Christmas Holly

Helllllooooo to you!! 
I am super excited to be sharing my first inspiration card here at My Mum's Craft Shop!!! The eagle eyed amongst you will have spotted me in the challenge line-up yesterday, with my James the bear card??? 
So, Kitty has let me loose as part of her amazing DT for MMCS!!! Thank you Kitty!
So ,here's what I did....!!!



 I made an easel card, with a Post-it note caddy! I saw this out in blogland and had to give it a try!!
You can find how I made it on my blog here...
The papers are Carta Bella "So this is Christmas", the image is "Holly" from Wee Stamps, coloured with my Spectrums.
 I used the Joy! Crystals snowflake dies, and the Die-namics Poinsettia die, and lots of Frantage!!, and stickles and pearls & gems!
I also added some jute twine and a button.
Now, this little cutie is winging it's way to my swap partner, so I hope she doesn't see it yet..lol!
so, I hope today, I have given you a little Christmas inspiration to help you finish that long list of Christmas cards!
Pop back tomorrow to see who's up next.
Hugs xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)