Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Ava loves to celebrate....

Hello all!. did you have a wonderful Christmas? I certainly did!!
This is a funny old week between Xmas and New Year, and my mojo has taken an extended holiday!!! 
The theme this week being celebrate... I wanted to share this card using paper piecing, and one of my favourite ranges of stamps Stamping Bella Uptown Girls.


This is " Ava loves to celebrate", and paper piecing here made it a double quick card. I have used my markers to finish colouring up the image, and added some Stardust glitter pen to make her twinkle!
I added a doily between my layers, and cut that fabulous bow out with my Die-namics Dainty bows
Since its new Years Eve, all that left is to wish you a very happy and healthy 2014!
 Hugs
 Lis xxx  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)