Tuesday, 17 December 2013

A quickie gift box...

Hey guys... how are you all doing? how are your preparations coming  along? 
 I needed to make a box or gift bag for this weeks theme, and time is tight... this box is super quick, it took me longer to photograph!!! 


Its just a basic A4, scored in 2" all the way round, then I cut in 2" to create a tab, then glued the tab , voila!!! the base was trimmed 1/8" smaller on 2 sides, then repeated the process... 
the tree background paper is from the fabulously glittery "Santa's workshop" , these are soooo cute!!! 
the stamps used are "Freezy Fella's" from Paper smooches 
I had to use these snowdudes , before the festive season was over... and I 3d'd them onto my scene.. added lots of glamour dust and a tag using a sentiment from the set. 
So, I hope this has given you some inspiration to create that last minute gift wrapping... 
Now ,where did I put that Sellotape??? 
Do pop back for more inspiration for the perfect finish to the perfect gift from the rest of the MMCS dt.
 Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)