Monday, 4 November 2013

Winter Gifts

Hi all,

Its Lyndsey here and I am very excited to be sharing my first inspiration card as part of the DT here on the My Mums Craft Shop Blog. 

Its a Winter Birthday theme this week and hopefully my card gives a lovely winter feel without looking too christmasy.


I have used some gorgeous products on this card including a Wild Rose Studio Printed Panel - Bluebell at Christmas & fabulous Echo Park Tis the Season papers. I used papers from the pad with a more generic pattern on them to give the card a more winter rather than christmas feel.

I do hope you have enjoyed checking out my card today, please keep popping back through out the week to be inspired by my team mates fabulous winter creations.

Lyndsey xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)