Sunday, 3 November 2013

Winter Birthdays Week on the My Mum's Craft Shop blog

Hello Everyone! Jane here today and I am starting off a 'Winter Birthdays' week onNor the My Mum's Craft Shop blog today. I have used some of the gorgeous Bazzill Basics Nordic Pines papers on my card which are a beautiful rich red and have some lovely doilies on them. The stamp I used is Winter Fox from Lawn Fawn and I stamped the sentiment which comes with him onto a Dienamics Snowflake Splendour die.


I inked around the image which I had coloured in with Promarkers using Tea Dye distress ink and then layered it on to some dark brown card.


I added the sentiment snowflake above the image and another die cut snowflake below which I topped with a button tied with twine. I hope you have a lovely Sunday.
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)