Monday, 18 November 2013

Snow Buddies

Hi all,

Its Lyndsey here and today its my turn to show you a little inspiration here on the Blog, and our theme this week is None traditional Christmas Colours.

Now I have to admit I was a bit stumped on this as all my xmas papers were the usual reds, greens, blues etc. Then I had a brainwave and decided to use a none xmas pad and used a couple of sheets with a more generic pattern in them.


I used an adorable Tiddly Inks stamp - Winter Wishes and teamed it with some gorgeous Echo Park papers - Here & Now. I kept the card quite simple just adding a few snowflakes and bit of satin ribbon.

I hope my card has showed you how you don't need to spend lots on new paper for christmas but to be a bit wise with the papers you may already have.

Please do keeping popping back during the week to see more inspiration from my lovely team mates.

Lyndsey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)