Saturday, 16 November 2013

Pretty poppies...



Good mornings folks and another freezy morning!!  It won't be long until the white stuff hits us....now I am sure you are tuning in from all over the UK but here in Central Sunny Scotland, the schools have been issued with a sever weather warning for Tuesday so we'll see if they have forecast that right or not!!

But before all that it's the end of another week for the team here at My Mum's Craft Shop where we have showcased some gorjussness created from products on sale at My Mum's Craft Shop....here is another!!

For this card I have used the Pretty Poppies from My Favourite Things....this is such a gorgeous set of stamps and you really need to see the pack as there's loads in it...


 
I also used the poppies and leaves dies that co-ordinate with the stamps...


You can also get the Die-namics poppy builder set which would be another addition to create something special with this set....

Pop back tomorrow for some more inspiration from the team.


Fi
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)