Thursday, 7 November 2013

Merry Birthday



Hey Peeps :)

Long time, no see... My Bad! But, today, I am here to share a little something I made using a stamp from Little Miss Muffet Stamps. Yep, you read that right, you can get hold of Little Miss Muffet Stamps from My Mum's Craft Shop now. Whoot! This little cutie is from the Swings n Slides Range and is called Snow Buds.

Keeping in line with our theme here at My Mum's Craft Shop this week, I have made a winter birthday card. See, those Christmas Stamps are not just for Christmas. And neither are your Christmas Papers. I've used Lawn Fawn Peace Joy Love. Love this pad. And just by using a simple birthday greeting from a Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler... you have a winter birthday card. Job done!

Have a good one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)