Sunday, 10 November 2013

Little Miss Muffet Stamps and My Mum's Craft Shop Blog Hop


Well, hello :)

I know, where's Jane? Why isn't she here today? Good questions... Here's another... Did you know you can now get Little Miss Muffet Stamps from My Mum's Craft Shop? Great news, huh? To celebrate, the Little Misses have got together with the Design Team from My Mum's Craft Shop to showcase some of the fab images Kitty is carrying in store.

If you are here because you have finished the Hop, we hope you enjoyed it, the girls did an amazing job, don't you think?

Otherwise, be sure to pop over to the beginning of the Hop at Little Miss Muffet Stamps, as we are offering three randomly drawn Commenter's a chance to win either a $10 Gift Certificate to spend at Little Miss Muffet Stamps, a £10 Gift Voucher to spend at My Mum's Craft Shop or two gorgeous Little Miss Muffet Stamps.

Winners will be announced on Saturday 16 November here at My Mum's Craft Shop Blog.

Happy Hopping...

8 comments:

  1. How exciting I am off to hop ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Hop!! It was fun, such amazing talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab hop and gorgeous cards by everyone...well done!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a great hop. Your DT did you proud with some wonderful projects. I picked up some inspiration along the way so pleased I hopped with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this was a terrific hop,,, lots of wonderful work :) nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So enjoyed the hop ,thanks.... stunning cards from everyone.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was so much fun and I loved everyone's cards - so gorgeous and inspirational! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Faye, your wonderfully talented design TEAMS did a fabulous job of showing off these new releases! TFS! Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)