Sunday, 24 November 2013

If you wish upon a star....

Hello Everyone! Jane here today with my weekly post using some of the gorgeous products you can find at My Mum's Craft Shop. I have made a new baby card to show you this week using the adorable Party Paws baby stamp which is available here at My Mum's Craft Shop. 


 I used papers from the My Mind's Eye Chalk Studio pad and kept my layout very simple adding a strip through the centre of my card to stamp the sentiment. The image was coloured with Promarkers and Graph'it markers and cut out leaving a small border before adding it to the card.


Here is a little close up. He is so cute! I couldn't resist giving him little rosy cheeks! I added a few little wooden stars to finish off the card and a blue button with a little ribbon tab tucked behind it. I hope you have a lovely Sunday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)