Saturday, 2 November 2013

Happy birthday...



Good morning campers and the end of another week, I hope you have enjoyed looking at the fabby inspiration from the team this week and hope you like mine too??

This is my first posting here on My Mum's Craft Shop as guest designer for the month of November, thank you Kitty for asking me to join your fabby little world here.

For my card I have used one of the stamp sets from Paper Artsy JOFY collection (which is available in the shop), it is something a bit different but how therapeutic...I have used distress inks to colour the background and also used distress inks to colour the flower heads...

Remember to pop back tomorrow for some more inspiration and you can join in our autumn challenge this month...you can find the challenge here!!


supplies:


Fi
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)