Saturday, 23 November 2013

Frosty the snowman...



Good morning bloggers!!

I can't believe it's a week already since my last post here at My Mum's Craft Shop...oh how the time does fly in!!  

So we're at the end of another week with sharing our non traditional Christmas colours with you and here's the final one this week.

This cool guy is from My Favourite Things - Trim the Branches which I coloured with copics and is available from My Mum's Craft Shop...here!!  The centres of the snowflakes have little pearl gems which again are available here!!  These little embellishments are just so perfect to finish off the centres of flowers or as I have done here with the snowflakes...check out the other embellishments at My Mum's Craft Shop...they are so cool and great value for money.

Remember to pop back tomorrow for some more inspiration from the team.


Fi
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)