Saturday, 16 November 2013

Blog Hop Winners


Thanks you to everyone that took the time to participate in the Little Miss Muffet Stamps and My Mum's Craft Shop Blog Hop.

Right now, I expect you'd like to know who the randomly drawn winners are...

Winner of  $10 Gift Certificate to Spend at Little Miss Muffet Stamps


Winner of a £10 Gift Voucher to spend at My Mum's Craft Shop


Winner of two Little Miss Muffet Stamps


Congratulations to all our winners. Please could you please contact me: earthtofaye@gmail.com so I can get your goodies organised for you.

Have a wonderful weekend and be sure to pop back and see the gorgeousness from Fi in a few hours...

2 comments:

  1. YIPPEE!! I am so happy to win some gorgeous LMM stamps ! Off to Email you now......
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Thank you so very much xx Have emailed you Faye :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)