Friday, 25 October 2013

Witchy Mouse!

Good Morning!
I do hope your not all Halloween'd out yet as I can't wait to share my card with you all today. I have used a gorgeous Halloween stamp by Penny Black called 'Witchy Mouse' and incase you didn't know we will be stocking this brand of stamps soon! I have also used some of the fabby new Halloween papers by Bo Bunny.





INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black 'Witchy Mouse' Stamp
Sentiment from PB T-Set 'Spooky'
Bo Bunny Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Cheesecloth, Ribbon,Dew Drops, Button & Glitter
Ranger Glossy Accents & PVA Glue
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Distress Ink - Black Soot
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C5,  E21, E31, E33, V04, YG63, Y17, Y38 & YR16

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

1 comment:

  1. Oh...she is too cute!!! Ehm...spooky ;) What a gorgeous card! I love it!!
    Martina

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)