Sunday, 27 October 2013

New Ribbons and Toppers at My Mum's Craft Shop

Hello Everyone! Jane here today with my regular Sunday post. I have been playing with some of the lovely new goodies which have just arrived at My Mum's Craft Shop and have two cards for you today. Kitty has recently received a huge selection of printed ribbons and toppers which are going to be perfect for your Christmas cards this year. Both cards were very quick to make!

 I used Vintage Presents ribbon on my first card and some matching paper from My Mind's Eye. I also added a Paper Smooches sentiment which is from the Christmas Sampler set. I finished with a wooden snowflake from my stash and a stick on gem.
The new Owl toppers are great fun and are already coloured in. They are a perfect match to the Bazzill basics Nordic Pines papers I have used. The ribbon is Christmas Hoot Tawny and I used it as my sentiment. I added another wooden snowflake and some punched Holly leaves to finish. I hope you have a lovely Sunday!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)