Wednesday, 4 September 2013

New Home

Good morning guys. Autumn is definitely on it's way - there is a little chill in the air at night and it's an absolute treat. Now I've just gotta sit and wait for the snow! 

Going along with a late Summer/ Autumn theme, I decided to use some delicious papers from Echo Park, with some warm reds and oranges. I matted it onto some Papermania KraftStax cardstock


Centre stage are those gooorgeous roses from MFT's Blooming Roses set. I die cut some white cardstock with the Die-namics Rose Bouquet set and stamped the roses using a bunch of Memento inks.

I stamped my sentiment on a die cut from Die-namics Vertical Greetings stamp and die set and arranged my die cut flowers and leaves around the bottom right corner. 

Ohhh, and my latest love, is THIS Edger 2 Boot punch from Tonic. It's the perfect size for creating lovely large, but not too large, scallops for cards! I can see me using this on every card for a long while yet. It's the sizes I've been looking for forever! Try it yourself and see!!

.. aaaaand to finish it all off I added a few Hobby House pearls here and there.

That's all I got for ya today! Peace. xo

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, love the zesty colours, very cheerful. Px

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)