Sunday, 8 September 2013

A brand new themed week...Something round

Hello Everyone! Jane here today and I am kicking off a new themed week on the My Mum's Craft Shop blog. This week we will all be using something round on our Projects. I used a large circle die to create the focal point for my card and stamped it with a My Favourite Things sentiment from the Bold Statements set I then added black glitter glue to for a bit of added sparkle. 



The papers I have used on my card are from the My Mind's Eye Chalk Studio pad.  The cute little Panda is by Crafter's Companion and I coloured him in with Graph'it pens and Promarkers.


I popped him on to the card using foam pads and then finished the card off with some flowers, a button, a scrabble tile and a stick on gem. I hope you have a lovely Sunday.
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)