Monday, 19 August 2013

Swanky Snowdude!

Good morning all! I hope you had a lovely weekend! It's Beth here again with a card for you all and I'm also kicking off a new blog theme for the week, which is a free choice week.
I suddenly realised that I haven't made a single Christmas card this year when normally I've made loads by now! This had to be rectified so this card was born! :-)


I started off stamping this cute fella (complete with moustache and pipe - hee hee!) from Paper Smooches Swanky Snowdudes in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured him in with Copics. He's cut out using a circle die (Die'Namics Circle Stax) and finished off with a swoosh of Stickles.


The background is made using the little snowflakes from the same snowman set and are just stamped randomly across the card blank. I stamped the two banners too, one with My Favourite Things Darling Dots, and the other with a sentiment from Paper Smooches Christmas Sampler. Quick and simple to recreate and could be made in different colour ways to make a little set! Thanks for stopping by, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)