Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Fly Me to the Moon

Hi there everyone it's Shelly here with my card for this week.  It's a free week this week so I decided to use a stamp I've had my eye on for ages!

I usually have an idea in my mind when I start a card of what I'm going to do but in this case I did not have a clue so just went with the flow.

I've used the gorgeous Blank Canvas paper pad by First Edition.  It's one of my favourites and I love the soft ice cream colours.

Basically I've then die cut an assortment of different circles from the Dienamics Circle Stax Set Two and arranged them on the card.  I've pricked around the edges of each circle and drawn stitching on with a fineliner (let's face it I just can't make a card without doing this somewhere on it !).


The lovely bunny image is Away We Go from The Cat's Pajamas and I've coloured him with Copics and paper pieced the balloon with more papers from the pad.

The sentiment is also from this stamp set and to embellish I've added a few Kraft stars and some Westminster Card Candi to finish.

Hope you all have a lovely day, we had a lousy rainy day here yesterday so we are off to enjoy the sunshine today.

Hugs
Shelly x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely colour scheme! Really pretty card. :-)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)