Sunday, 25 August 2013

Christmas is coming theme week on the My Mum's Craft Shop blog

Hello Everyone! Jane here today with my weekly post using some of the fabulous products available from My Mum's Craft shop. Our theme this week is 'Christmas is coming', it is still a little way away but I know some of you have been making Christmas cards for a while already! If you are a last minute Christmas crafter, you will be pleased to know that My Mum's Craft shop have a fabulous range of precoloured toppers which are great for those cards that have to be made in a hurry. I have used an image from the Hobby House 'Holly time' topper sheet on my card. It is available here.



I used some old Carta Bella papers on my card and a rub on sentiment from my stash as well as some ribbon and gorgeous flowers. The snowflake was die cut using a Joy Crafts die.


Here is a close up of my flowers and the topper. The image is really adorable! I wish my colouring was that good! I am having a little giveaway on my blog today so please drop by for a chance to win a pack of the adorable toppers I have used. There are also some special offers this weekend at My Mum's Craft Shop. There is....

FREE UK P&P (£5 order minimum)

OFFERS END TUES 27TH AUGUST 9AM!

Have a lovely Sunday!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)