Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Hello, it's Lou Mac.

This week the DT girls have been showcasing the toppers and pre-coloured images that are available in the shop - you can check them out HERE. There seems to be a little bit of a Gorjuss theme happening, and who am I to break the trend, so I thought I'd use the Gorjuss - I Love You Little Rabbit Mini Decoupage pack on a pretty simple card.


I created a Kraft cardbase and embossed another layer of craft with a woodgrain embossing folder from Sizzix to give it some texture. I added some Frayed Burlap Distress Ink  to the edges and the embossed areas and added my framed Gorjuss Girl to the top. Simples. I've added a My Favourite Things sentiment to the little tab die cut you receive as part of the pack too and some Hobby House Pearl Hearts here and there to create a visual triangle. 

.. and that was that.

I do hope my first official post over here wasn't too waffle-y. People who know me know how I get! 

Enjoy your day, whatever you're up to. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)