Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Happy Days!

Hi there everyone it's Shelly here with my card for this week's Summer theme....

Isn't all this sunshine fabulous, I hope it lasts for the next six weeks until I go on holiday !

This week I've gone a little out of my comfort zone and created a scene style card, it was a bit fiddly but I love the finished result.

Firstly I've coloured my Ice Cream Lucy stamp with Copics (grab her while you can she is on special offer at the moment).  I love the way her ice cream is nearly as big as her head lol !

To create my scene I've die cut a large circle and used quite a few of the papers from the Echo Park A Perfect Summer 6 x 6 paper pad.  One of the sheets features a huge sun-ray design so I've cut a section from that to create the big sunny background.

 
The sandcastle and bucket I've created myself just by cutting them out of the patterned paper and the beach ball is a just a die cut circle which I've coloured in beach ball colours
 
I've then die cut some clouds using the Memory Box Puffy Clouds die and I've also coloured around the edges of them with a pale grey Copic pen to add some dimension.
 
Finally some hot air balloons cut out from the patterned paper and a few seagulls drawn in with a black fineliner and it's done !
 
 
Do keep popping back this week to see the rest of the team's Summery creations
 
Hugs
Shelly x

1 comment:

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)