Friday, 26 July 2013

A Little Birthday Wish!

Good Morning!
Today it is my turn (NGCARDS) to share a card with you all! As you will know this week's theme is Anything Goes so I have made a birthday card for a boy!
On my card I have used these gorgeous goodies that are available on the website...

 

You may be wondering where I got the blue doily from? Well here's a tip. If you want a quick way of colouring your doilies to fit in with your cards instead of keeping them white then simply swipe a Distress Stain over the top of them! It's quick and easy and once dry they're ready to go :)




INGREDIENTS -
Mo Manning Topper - Sailor Crew
Echo Park 'Paradise Beach' Papers
My Favourite Thing Birthday Sentiment Stamp Collection
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Cheesecloth, Paper Doily, Seam Binding Ribbon, Button & Dew Drops
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool
Ranger Glossy Accents & PVA Glue


INKS USED -
Distress Stain - Faded Jeans
Distress Ink - Chipped Sapphire

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)