Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Especially for You !

Hi there everyone it's Shelly here and it's great to be back on the team after a little break and I'm here with my card for this week's pre-coloured toppers theme.

If you a regular on my blog you will know that I'm a huge fan of Sylvia Zet images so I decided to use one of The Hobby House Wee Stamps Toppers, this one is called Spring Bringer .... isn't she gorgeous.  These are fab if you aren't confident with your colouring or you just don't have the time to colour an image.

Although I usually love to use bright colours on my cards I thought it would be nice to go for a softer look as I thought it would fit in with this image perfectly.

I've used the Collectable Memorable 6 x 6 paper pad by My Minds Eye with it's gorgeous pastel colours and I've matted all my panels onto Kraft cardstock to keep the soft look going.

 
 
In the background I've die cut a couple of banners using the Fishtail Flags Dienamics die and I've embellished with some lace ribbon and buttons from my stash.
 
Kitty is also up today with her creation so be sure to check back and see some more eye candy!
 
Hugs
Shelly x


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)