Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Celebrate

Hey everyone it's Shelly here popping in with my card for this week.

We have a free choice theme this week and it's always hard to choose which goodies to use lol !

I've gone with a fairly simple card this week making the main emphais on the image which is one of the fabulous Stamping Bella Uptown Girl stamps called Victoria and Juliette's Night Out  I would love to think I looked this classy and skinny on a night out but hey a girl can dream :-)  I've coloured the girlies with copics and added loads and loads of glitter on their dresses to bling them up a bit.



The papers are from the Echo Park Dots and Stripes Bundle of Joy Girl 6 x 6 pad and I've matted all the panels onto silver cardstock.

I've created the scalloped panel using the Dienamics Jumbo Scallop die and I've finished it off with some pink grosgrain saddlestich ribbon topped off with a button from the Hobby House's Fancy Button mix for some extra bling.

A couple of pearls in each corner and a bit of faux stitching here and there and there you have it...a real girly card and one which I would love to receive myself!

Thanks for stopping by, pop back tomorrow to see another gorgeous creation from our DT

Hugs
Shelly x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)