Sunday, 28 July 2013

Animals week on the MMCS blog - Elsie with Butterflies

Hello Everyone! Jane here today and I am kicking off a new themed week on the My Mum's Craft shop blog today. Our theme this week is 'Animals' which was the perfect opportunity to share a card made using one of the adorable new Wild Rose Studio stamps which are available at My Mum's Craft Shop.


The image I have used is called Elsie and Butterflies and is available here. I also used papers by Wild Rose Studio. I added lots of lovely flowers and a gorgeous Ribbon and a sentiment from one of the new My Favourite things sets.


Here is a close up of my image which I coloured in with Promarkers and Graph'it markers. She is so sweet and was lovely to colour in. I hope you have a lovely Sunday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)