Tuesday, 9 July 2013

A Bit of Tilly Daydream

Hi folks and happy Tuesday, it's Shelly here with my card for this week.  It looks like it's going to be another scorcher today, lets hope it lasts all the way until the end of August until I'm on my holidays !

This week we have a free theme week so I've chosen to use the brand new Tilly Daydream Ultimate A4 Die Cut and Decoupage pack which is jam packed full of gorgeousness.  There are toppers, decoupage (obviously!), alphabets, sentiments and papers featuring this gorgeous new character.


 
I've chosen one of the toppers from the pack which would be great for a crafty friend.
 
The hexagon background is made from one of the sheets of patterned paper included in the pack.  I've cut around the hexagons, cut them to size and matted them onto dark blue cardstock before sticking them onto my card, just to give a bit more definition.
 
The banner has been cut from the Fishtail Flags Die-namics set and 'stitched' around the outside with white gel pen.
 
And that's all from me today everyone, enjoy the sunshine :-)
 
Shelly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)