Monday, 22 July 2013

A Bit Of IndigoBlu

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend, we went to the beach yesterday and had a great time :-D oh the kids liked it too.. hehe. It's Lydia here with you today and I have a stunning card to share.

Have you seen the gorgeous gliding flakes in the My Mum's Craft Shop store yet ?!?!? Well I have to say that they are sooooo beautiful and make a really simple card look out of this world!



The stamps are from Indigoblu as well as the stunning gilding flakes and the amazingly sticky Flitterglu, which is used like VersaMark for embossing powders.

After just stamping a image and sentiment and adding the fab fab fab-a-ty fab gilding flakes , I added some sequins and liquid pearls and my card was finished.

Hope you likie and have a great Monday.

Love Lydia xxx

1 comment:

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)