Friday, 5 July 2013

A Big Hello!

Good Morning!
Firstly let me introduce myself, my name is Natalie (NGCARDS) and this is my first post for you all!

As you will have noticed this week we have the fabulous theme of using Pre- Coloured Images / Toppers on our creations. However due to my very naughty postman not delivering what I needed to join in on time unfortunately I couldn't join in with this! So today my first card for you all was simply made with the theme of Anything Goes! I've also created something with a very Clean & Simple style so it is super easy and quick to make! 

To create the card I trimmed some Brown and White card to fit a square card blank and glued down. I then stamped the large feather using Archival Ink and a smaller feather either side (these were stamped after stamping the design twice before onto some spare card to give the faint effect). I then stamped my sentiment and embellished the card with dew drops.



INGREDIENTS -
'Feathers' Stamp Set by Hero Arts 
'Birthday Collection' Stamp Set by HobbyArt
Dew Drops
Archival Ink - Coffee

Before I go here's a quick look at the card I made for this month's CHALLENGE of Just For Girls in a cute and girly style!


Thanks for popping by, I hope you enjoyed my first post!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
NATALIE
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)