Sunday, 26 May 2013

I gave you my heart

Hello Everyone! Jane here today with another card made using some of the beautiful Gorjuss products from My Mum's Craft Shop. I absolutely love this range from Docrafts and am addicted to playing with them! I have used the beautful 'I gave you my heart' image on this card and coloured her in with my Promarkers. The red paper is from my stash and the striped and grid papers are from an 8x8 pack.



I added a Paper Smooches sentiment and a small piece of ribbon and flowers from my stash and finished with some tiny pearls and a button.


Here is a close up of my image. These stamps are slightly larger than most and are so easy to colour in. I love her stripey socks so much...I want some! I hope you have a lovely Sunday!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. Love this beautiful card. I especially love the pretty pearl flourish and how you pulled everything together with the black and white stripes. COOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, I'm considering this range myself

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)