Thursday, 9 May 2013

Happy Together

Hi there everyone, did you enjoy that glimmer of sunshine we had earlier on in the week...perhaps that was our summer !

I'm here to show you my card for our die themed week and I thought I would try something a little different this week and create a little scene.

I've started off with the Siblings stamp by CC Designs which I have coloured with Copics and cut out.



The bench is then die cut from brown cardstock using the Joy Crafts Floral Flourishes - Bench die.  I've accented it a little with a white gel pen just to bring it to life and then I've sat my little brother and sister on it with foam pads.

All the papers are from the My Minds Eye Collectable Memorable pad and everything has been mounted onto brown cardstock.

To create my little scene I've die cut a large circle from white card and made a sky effect background using a B000 Pale Porcelain Blue copic pen.  I've then made myself a little hill using a sheet of green patterned cardstock from my paper pad.  The clouds have been created using the Puffy Clouds die from Memory Box and I've gone around the edges with a grey copic and attached them with foam pads to give them a more floaty effect.  I've then attached my brother and sister over the top.

I couldn't resist adding some little corners and flags here and there just to finish off....sometimes I just don't know when to stop lol !

That's all from me for this week.  Enjoy your day everyone.

Shelly x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)