Monday, 27 May 2013

Graph Its :)



Oopsie! I'm gonna make this quick as I should have posted this, this morning, but I completely forgot what day of the week it is! Hope you've had a fab Bank Holiday too? 

You'll of course recognise this little chap, he's Heart Balloon Luka from La-La Land Crafts. The papers are My Minds Eye Kate & Co Oxford Lane, I love the bold colours in this pad, perfect for boy and male cards. I''ve coloured Luka with the new Graph It Markers Kitty has in stock. They give a lovely vibrant colour finish and they're pretty fun to use. What's more, if you fancy trying them out, they come in handy three packs, which coordinate and blend perfectly together. I've used the Skin Tone 12 Pack, Everest 3 Pack for the blues, and Hair 3 Pack. Job done!

Don't forget, there's free postage on all UK orders over £5 until 9am tomorrow morning :)

Stampin FluffnStuff

2 comments:

  1. Love bright colours for boys, his hair looks fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive been tempted with thats Graph it pens since i seen them on the telly... now seeing this cutie coloured in with them, has got me thinking to bite the bullet and have a go with them.

    Thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)