Wednesday, 17 April 2013

You Make Life Wonderful

Hi there everyone it's Shelly here with my card for this week.  It's free choice this week and I had a hard time deciding which of the new goodies from the shop to use!

I chose to use the cute Little Gardener clear stamp by Pure Innocence.  I coloured her with Copics, cut round her and mounted onto my card using foam pads.



I've also used the gorgeous 6 x 6 Collectable Memorable paper pad by My Minds Eye which has a gorgeous vintage feel and I've mounted all my panels onto Kraft cardstock.

The sentiment is from the stamp set, which includes five sentiments as well as the image so it's real value for money.

The gorgeous flowers are the new Cherry Blossoms by The Hobby House and these are from the Summertime mix and I love how they match perfectly to these papers.

I've also added some wide satin ribbon and a strip of pink crochet lace to further embellish.

Well that's all from me for this week.  Have a great day.

Shelly xx

1 comment:

  1. Simply adorable. Love the colors, love the image, love your choices of papers and embellishments and LOVE your coloring. This is a really really cute card! --Gail

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)