Saturday, 13 April 2013

Tweet Hearts



Morning All :)

This week, I found myself with a bit of a problem. I have these rather gorgeous The Hobby House Wee Stamps Toppers Love Me Do Panels, and not one single paper to match them. Frustrating, because I wanted to show you how pretty they are.

So, I decided to do something CAS and WOW, (loving the acronyms this morning Peeps) which seemed to work well with bringing our Spots and Stripes Week to a close. Two birds and all that!! ;) Naturally, I packed a few Die-Namics on here. I used Rounded Banner Stax, Royal Leaves and Rolled Flower. And you see that rather scrummy button inside the flower? That's from The Hobby House Fancy Buttons Pearl/ Caberchon Mix. Job done!

Stampin FluffnStuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)