Saturday, 20 April 2013

Today is a good day for some cake!



Morning Peeps :)

It's a big day for My Mum's Craft Shop today, as the fab new premises open their doors for the very first time. And, it's full to the rafters of completely gorgeous stash. If you're local to Dorchester, be sure to pop in:

10 Pomeroy Buildings (Near Scats) 
Grove Trading Estate 
Dorchester 
DT1 1ST 

Please note that while we wait for our BT Line to be connected, we can only take Cash Payments.

With all this going on, I thought I'd make a little something to celebrate, you can't have a party without a cake, right? The image is Big Wishes Mae from Some Odd Girl and the papers are sooooooooooo my favourite this week... My Minds Eye Collectable Notable. I just luuuurve the colours. So spring.

And on that note, I'm gonna leave you to get on with your weekend. Enjoy!

Stampin FluffnStuff

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Just wondering if the winner will be announced for challenge 3 please?
    Thanks,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic job of coloring! This is great! The colors of this card catch my eye...it's a card that makes you smile. --Gail

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)